With the click of a button, you can help prevent homelessness in New Hampshire.
Here are some ways that your gift can help immediately:
- $1,000 provides a family with a security deposit and support services
- $750 provides housing counseling to break the cycle of homelessness
- $400 helps find a safe, affordable apartment
- $250 provides in-home education to families about preventing their children from being poisoned by lead
- $100 helps prevent a family's eviction
- $50 purchases a photo ID for a homeless person
If you prefer to donate by check or cash, or to discuss other forms of support, please contact:
The Way Home at the "Contact Us" menu button, or call 603-627-3491 x204 or direct (603) 218-1424.
Thank you for your support!